Cooking Time 20 Minutes
ALSO GREAT WITH
1. Preheat oven to 200° fan forced
2. Toss potatoes, oil and spices in a bowl until coated
3. Spread potato slices out over a lined baking tray.
4. Cook for 20 minutes or until browned and appropriately crispy.
5. Heat Jackfruit in a small saucepan over low heat until they reach a low simmer. Pop the lid on and turn off heat.
6. Place all Smashed Avocado ingredients in a small bowl and crush with a fork until smoothish. Season with salt and lime juice to taste.
7. Combine Blackbean salsa ingredients in a small bowl and toss to combine.
8. Prepare corn by removing the husk, coating in a little oil and placing in a hot pan. Turn as each side becomes charred. Remove to a chopping board and slice off kernels. Set aside.
9. Once the potatoes are ready, layer your ingredients into two bowls as desired and finish with the lime rounds, coriander leaves and serve with chipotle sauce if you wish.
Extra coriander leaves for garnish
Chipotle sauce – optional
Skin on retains more nutrition. Jackfruit makes a great meat alternative. Lots of fibre from potato, beans, wholefoods.
TIP: Be adventurous! You don’t need to stick to the ingredients listed here. Try other veggies like spiralized carrots, make a slaw, swap the jackfruit for some seasoned tofu. The bowl is your oyster.