- Preheat to 220ºC.
- Dice potatoes (4cm). Toss on a lined oven tray with 1 tsp dried oregano, oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- Deseed and slice cucumber. Halve cherry tomatoes. Thinly slice shallot. Roughly chop parsley and olives. Set aside with rocket leaves.
- Whisk together 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar and 1 tbsp olive oil. Crush in 1 small garlic clove and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the cooked potatoes with fresh components, drained marinated octopus and dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe supplied by Dinner Twist.