Cooking Time 45 minutes
ALSO GREAT WITH
1. Place whole, washed Kipfler potatoes (or small red potatoes) in a saucepan of cold, salted water over medium-high heat and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes until fork tender, then drain, and set aside to cool completely.
3. Once Kipfler potatoes are cooled, slice each one into approximately three even pieces width ways.
4. Place lemon juice, preserved lemon, oil and parmesan in a blender and whiz until thick and emulsified.
5. Transfer to a large bowl and stir through parsley and jalapeño followed by the potatoes.
6. Place the Kipfler potatoes on a platter then garnish with cucumber and celery leaves.
TIP: If you can't find kipflers make this salad with red potatoes. You can also make this ahead and strir through the dressing just before you serve. Replace parmesan for nutritional yeast for a vegan option.